A healthy weight loss plan includes eating frequently, not skipping meals, and cooking. You don't have to be a chef in the kitchen, but learning how to take some basic foods and finding ways to create a healthy variety of quick recipes is essential for a healthy weight loss program that becomes a healthy lifestyle.
A great low calorie meal is white fish and vegetables. Tilapia is a great white fish, it's high in protein, low in calories, and it's fast to cook. In the evening healthy food fast is essential!!! White fish takes 15 minutes to cook with little cooking talents needed. During the day I have had a lot of grain carbs so a fiberous carb like vegetables are a great pairing for fish. You can save yourself even more time by purchasing microwavable steamed veggies that already have added flavor. Typically there is a few servings in the bag so you already have vegetables ready for the next few nights.Enjoy this healthy meal option that will keep you weight loss program on track!!!!
Low Calorie Meals: Tilapia with Vegetables
2. 1 Can of Seasoned Diced Tomatoes
3. Diced Garlic
4. Spray Olive Oil
5. SteamFresh Vegtables in a Bag
1. Preheat Oven to 450
1. Place tin foil on a cooking sheet & spray with olive oil
2. Place Tilapia on tin foil
3. To your discretion place seasoned diced tomatoes, garlic, & Rosemary over Tilapia
4. Wrap the foil so fish is covered & place in oven for 15 minutes
5. Add steamed vegetables and enjoy
I want you to LOVE your Athlete Lifestyle, Life's a Sport! -Danielle
Purchase The Sweat Training Online 12 week Training & Fueling Game Plan To Go Along With...
Your Free Online 12 Week Coach's Support to keep your game plan on track